Previous Formations

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I DON'T HATE BLOCKBUSTERS.

Yet, I don't love every film with the hopes of getting my quote on a trailer for some soon-to-be bust hoping to look acclaimed.

I am the guy that is not trying to ruin your movie experience, but wants to enhance it.

I am the guy who loves the moviegoing phenom and, at the same time, believes in a Holy God.

That's right, I am a Christian.

AND my favorite movie of all time is Lethal Weapon 2.

"Wow! How does that work?!"

Read on, true believer, read on.


I am a huge fan and veteran of the sport of football. I considered calling myself something more generic, but when doing a blind search, came up with a site that A) has nothing casual and lighthearted about it, and B)...because everything on there is rated XXX and has a film byline that could get you kicked out of Seminary.

So I decided that, when doing my movie reconn, I am more like a defensive back, covering the play, defending the pass, rushing the QB, and tackling the runners. I am your MovieBack.

I will major in blockbusters, but will post with any film that I have taken the time to see.

I will always come from a Christian worldview, but will also come from a movie loving worldview. Action movie loving, that is. Hey, the Return of Jesus will be the biggest action movie of all time. I pray you're on the right side!

So, stay tuned, huddle up, bookmark me, add this to your list. I look forward to bringin' home the W.

MvB

No comments: